Children have a unique perspective on the world. Many children are not very knowledgable when it comes to photography, but that doesn't mean that the photos they take don't have value. At Photography By Kids, you'll gain insight into the perspective of children by viewing the photos that they have taken and shared here with you!

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Flowers by Connor, age 4

I brought my camera with me today when I picked the children up from school. I let them use my camera to take photos on the way home. They mostly took photos of flowers.

Here are the beautiful photos that four year old Connor took on the way home:

Connors Flowers age 4


Connors Flowers1 age 4


Connors flowers2 age 4


Connors flowers3 age 4


Connors flowers4 age 4


Connors flowers5 age 4


Connors Flowers6


Connors Flowers7

2 comments:

  1. Good job! Beautiful photos. I really like the first two with the pink and red flowers. Connor has a good eye for taking photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Tell Connor I'm so proud of him!

    ReplyDelete